Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

tunang

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Wedding

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

♥The Forbidden Fruits Tastes the Sweetest♥

“I rather reading my ‘Twilight – New Moon’ Novel than dealing with a person as jerk as you are“ – Mia’Yuish- 

My own life meant little to me today


Well, Gran, you might have noticed that my boyfriend glitters. It’s just something he does in the sun. Don’t worry about it 
Guess what ! Yesterday, My bubu and i went to Popular Bookstore to buy all the ‘Twilight’ Novel, But there’s no new stock yet for the new ‘Breaking Dawn’ and others. So, instead of leaving the bookstore without buying anything, I decided to buy ‘Twilight – New Moon’ for my First collection of addiction to ‘Twilight’ (ala ala . Macam Fanatic and Psychotic pasal ‘Twilight’ la konon nya ) . The real price is RM39.50 but then the cashier told me that the book is actually   on sale , so i just bought it for RM12.90 ONLY ! Nobody can tell me that it is wrong being toOO addicted to ‘Twilight’ right ? , it is not like I’m Addicted to Drugs..Pliss~ (#Incik Polis tak tangkap pungg) .





No comments: