Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

tunang

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath - Wedding

Thursday, November 15, 2012

It is time to let 'IT' Go mia.

Ehem. Sempena Maal Hijrah neyh . Mia ase , it is better for me to let go all the things that i used to do . Tadi went out with 'sayang'. He told me not to care 'bout all his past memories. I hope i can sayang, but sometimes , its hard for me. :( How am i supposed to explain to you soo that you can understand what i truly felt 'bout you. Bubu, im sorry ya, if i always be the source or in other word 'punca' kita ta salu b'sependapat. (T_T). Im sorry 4 everything..But, walau ape pun yang terjadi .. I Still Love you . +

"JANJI..Tak buat agik . ."

"I cry not because i hate because,it's because i love u too much"



 

No comments: